Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why do you enjoy to salary to donate stem cell from pregnancy?

Maybe I'm not doing my research correctly, but from what I have notice you have to compensate to donate the cord blood to companies? Why is that? I'm all for donating cord blood but don't appreciate why I have to repay for something that is helping someone else? I enjoy done my research and want to donate, but I'm not going to donate if I have to salary. The company(ies) should be paying me for this valuable asset.Why do you enjoy to salary to donate stem cell from pregnancy?
double check that they are saw donation and not storage. If the company holds the stem cells from your cord blood specifically for you if your child requirements them in the adjectives that is cord blood bank and they do charge for it. But, it should be free to donate or nobody would.
You are right, and it's wrong to pay to donate anything..
Same as person a donor for bone marrow. I once wanted to sign up and they needed $80 dollars and for me to pay for the trialling. She explained to me non- profit agencies can't afford the expense. I explained to her, neither can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment