Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why do some folks seize chills down their spine when they hear someone chisel a chalkboard?

Theres got to be a proven reason for this, since my childhood to this sunshine I still get the chills.Why do some folks seize chills down their spine when they hear someone chisel a chalkboard?
It's considered to be a unwanted "primitive" reaction from the prehistoric days when we adjectives had fur and go around the jungle on all fours. It's theorize that the screeching nouns of the chalk triggers a primordial response in the brain -- it sounds close to a wild animal threatening us. You know how when cats are worried or angry, the fur on their backs stands up? Same article with nation. The "chills" going down the spine are actually contractions of the tiny muscles contained by the skin that would raise our fur up on our back, if we still had it. That's also why we carry goosebumps when we're cold -- or scared. We're trying to fluff our fur up to stay thaw, or to appear bigger than we are to intimidate threatening predators.
It is your nerves.. I can't stand for anyone to talk genuine loud or hear certain loud noise or I will scream [ not intentionally]. I enjoy been that channel since I was a toddler. I won't say-so how old I am very soon.
  • facial hair
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment