Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why do relations dance to enjoy psychoanalysis? Is it a thing of mortal referred from a GP first?

Someone suggested I get dream therapy as I changed my middle names (Not first/last names) twice already and am considering a third and final time within 6 years.Why do relations dance to enjoy psychoanalysis? Is it a thing of mortal referred from a GP first?
I'm assuming that you mean "mental health" psychoanalysis, since therapy is a generic word that can be used to describe anything from physical dream therapy to respiratory therapy.
As an addiction counselor (in addition to pharmacist), I would be practicing outside my nouns of expertise. But as a concerned adult I grasp there are several legitimate reason to change one's label. What you may need to examine is your motive(s) for doing so. Many ethnic group have "professional" or stage name. Some folks change it when immigrating to US (or their offspring) to an "anglicized" text to be easier to spell, pronounce or even disguise their country of origin to lessen prejudice.
That self said I've known a few friends that changed their name and did so for bizarre reasons and some of those folks could hold used the advise and counsel of a analyst.
Fortunately, mental health psychiatric therapy has lost much of its former stigma and contained by some instances it's not only middle-of-the-road, but in some circles vogue. Again, examine your motives and ask yourself are my friends sincere? There's an hoary saying, "If one being calls you a horse, you can titter it off, if five individuals call you a horse, it may be time to buy a saddle."
Be capably.
Rick the Pharmacist

No comments:

Post a Comment